Voices from research and development organizations focusing on rural, urban, and coastal issues will come together for an informal conversation that will interrogate the question – how do we build bridges for inclusive resilience? Weaving in emerging themes from week one of COP26 and the Resilience Hub, and looking forward to week two, this session will tackle tangle with issues of climate justice, global south under-representation, and the lack of investment in policies and programs that truly address the climate risks we face, and that prevent us from not just surviving but thriving into the future.
- Tahseen Jafry, Director at the Centre for Climate Justice, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Sheela Patel, Chair of Slum/Shack Dwellers International
- David Dodman, Director, Human Settlements at the International Institute for Environment and Development
- Tara Chiu, Associate Director of the Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Markets, Risk and Resilience
- Andrew Norton, Director of the International Institute for Environment and Development
- Federico Mazza, Program Manager at Ocean Risk and Resilience Action Alliance