Did you know that UC Davis leads five of our nation’s Feed the Future Innovation Labs, more than any other university, in the fight to end global poverty and hunger?
Come hear presentations and a lively panel discussion about how UC Davis agricultural research and innovation is making a difference around the world, in partnership with the U.S. Agency for International Development. Hear from special guest Rob Bertram, USAID’s Chief Scientist for Food Security. Followed by optional tour of the Horticulture Innovation Lab Demonstration Center.
- AMA Innovation Lab Director, Michael Carter’s presentation.
- Horticulture Innovation Lab Director, Beth Mitcham’s presentation.
- Horticulture Innovation Lab blog entry covering this event.
- A DEVEX article related to the event.
- More event information at the UC Davis World Food Center, including event photos.